Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Accent Chairs For UNDER $250

I'm sitting here in our new apartment, admiring the panoramic view!!  Chattanooga is such  a beautiful city!  The Tennessee River weaves its ways through the city, and  the glorious Lookout and Signal  mountains, as its glorious backdrop!  OMGoodness...heaven on earth!!  It's officially Spring ya'll and I have found some wonderful accent chairs that wont break the bank!!  Can we say LESS than $250!!!  Now here is my viewpoint.  In my designs I usually direct my clients in staying with a neutral backdrop (being furniture, rugs, all those $$ items) , then bringing our preferred color in with the art and accessories.  I do have an exception to the rule though.  When you can find BUDGET friendly accent pieces like these chairs.....I say GO FOR IT!  You will definitely get your money's worth and then some!  When you get ready for a change, the money you have invested has been minimum so it's OK and you feel confident to move forward, right:) !!  So IF you would like to add more WOW to your design, this is the way to go!  Let's take a looksy at the goodies.  Wayfair is one of my Preferred Vendors.  They have an incredible product line, AND  EXCEPTIONAL  customer service.  In addition, most of their stuff ships FREE....




I couldn't resist the lime green, blues, and of course my signature accent of Black and White!!! 

The Striped Black and White

 Striped Chair



Basil Velvet
need I say more??





Black and White Floral




Madison Park Slipper Chair


Faux Hide Chair Anyone



A Twist Of Modern




Sloped Arm




Spyder Chair





Geometric Club Chair





Jayden Club Chair



Well I hope you found something for your home:)  For now, until we meet again!!  xoxo ~Catz

No comments:

Post a Comment